Customer Care Team Leader
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and accessories. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value innovative ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast – turning ideas into reality.
The sales office for the Benelux together with our Customer Care department and several other functions are located in Harderwijk. Currently we are looking for a new full-time Customer Care Team leader to join our team.
The CC Team Leader supports the team members of Customer Care in a way that goals are met. The team Leader is also responsible for continuously improve the processes and performance of the CC team.
The Team Leader is directly managing a team of 8 CC (senior) experts. The Team Leader is responsible for the results of the agents on quality, efficiency and effectiveness. The Team Leader is monitoring the service levels on a daily base and will report to the Customer Care Manager.
What will you do?
- Supervise the Customer Care 1st line of Trek Benelux
- Hospitality driven. Get to a “Yes!” with customers
- Oversee held orders and back orders
- Report sales status and discuss issues
- Ensure best practice working procedures within Customer Care are maintained. Hit Trek Global CC standards
- Monitor telephone performance using calls statistics
- Facilitate bi-weekly team meetings to ensure dissemination of issues, news and ideas
- Make sure team is trained together with the tech Team Leader on (new) product for bikes as well as P&A
- Produce valuable information on dealer, sales, territory info and performance with BI and IT in interpretation data and create action plans
- Advice and execute for close out sales & promos. Including Demo- and S&D bikes
- Manage the performance review process for CC staff
- Manage staffing issues within Customer Care
- Stimulate a pro-active, positive, creative, enthusiastic and effective Customer Care Team
- Liaise with team members concerning ongoing activities and personnel need
- Produce sales information for use by l sales teams
- Key liaison between JDE/IT & CC Sales team
- Work in close relation with the Tech Team Leader to provide high level CC to dealers
- Help where needed
- Be direct contact person for large accounts
- On frequent basis visit dealers to stay in contact and be in the field
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude, can do mentality, good motivator
- Sales driven
- HBO – level or up
- Customer Care experience (at least 2 years)
- Strong computer skills, experienced in creating reports in Excel / BI
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator
- Strong written/verbal communications skills in Dutch & English
- Knowledge of bikes and cycling is desirable
An informal, challenging and motivating company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. We provide you with a stimulating work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, responsibility and independence. We will compensate you with a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an E-Verify employer.