Ascend Sales Representative
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and accessories. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value innovative ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast – turning ideas into reality.
As the Ascend Sales Rep, your primary mission is to sell our solution, hardware, and services to new and existing customers. Using your available resources and the help of your teammates and business partners, you’ll get Ascend into all Trek owned stores and into as many independent retailers as possible in your market. You’ll go above and beyond to provide the best customer service to everyone to maximize their utilization of our systems and services. At Ascend, every team member is in the business of selling, installing, supporting and shipping our world-class software and services. So, in addition to your primary job duties, you’ll be called on and encouraged to help in all areas of our business.
- Sell Software, Hardware & Services to New and Existing Customers:
- Gather sales prospects through all available channels (trade shows, sales reps, Financial Services, cold calling).
- Track progress of all sales leads in CRM system.
- Conduct product demos to sales prospects and supply price quotes.
- Get signed agreements for all new customer sales.
- Schedule all new customer installations with the Ascend Support Team Manager.
- Announce signing of all new customers to the Ascend Team.
- Coach dealers on using Ascend as their Retail Profit Machine.
- Train internal staff on Ascend and its USP’s, provide them with tools to talk to customers as well.
- Process wholesale invoices and place orders for all hardware sales.
- Process charges for all completed sales and annual support fees.
- Travel for Sales Leads and Trade Shows
- Help with other areas of the business:
- Complete and document all support requests that arrive via phone, email or voicemail.
- Assist with the installation of Ascend for new customers. Travel on-site with Install Technicians as needed.
- Assist with logging and prioritization of bugs and enhancements. Provide feedback as requested on development specifications. Help test new releases as needed.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of Retail or Technical sales experience.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. Working knowledge of French is a nice bonus but not mandatory.
- Ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of Retail Management Systems
- Ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of the Bicycle Industry
- A two-year associates degree or higher is desired. Other relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Ascend is the leading provider of retail management systems and services to independent retailers. Through our “Best System. Best Support.” vision we partner with our customers to help them to grow, maximize their profitability, and create reliable data for making intelligent business decisions.
We are an E-Verify employer.