Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Trek Bicycle Corporation, an internationally recognized manufacturer of high-performance bicycles, is looking for hard working, hardworking individuals to work at our Headquarters. We are currently seeking Assembly workers to join our team!
This will be a FIRST shift position (6 am-2 pm) assembling bicycles.
- Refer to chart to determine accurate parts, models.
- General material handling of parts.
- Visually inspecting parts.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Prior mechanical or assembly experience.
- Previous experience working with hand tools.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a diverse population
- Mechanically inclined and proven problem-solving skills.
- Present a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to multitask and change focus as needed.
- Knowledge of computers and technology a plus.
- Dedication to get the job done.
- Ability to stand and use hands for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.