HR Business Partner (Talent Acquisition)
What’s in it for you?
- Work flexibly from home with ease due to our awesome IT systems or work from our newly renovated head office in Canberra!
- Want to commute to work by bike? – we’ve got you covered with great locker room facilities, showers, and laundry plus bike racks.
- Is leadership development your thing? – we have access to amazing business speakers like Jim Collins!
- Love a great coffee? Double up as barista here in the office with our amazing coffee machine ready for use anytime – we’ll help you keep caffeinated!
- Of course, we have lots of bikes too! And at a great price.
A bit about us
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Trek does more than produce the world’s best bikes. It is a place to explore possibilities and push the boundaries of what is possible. Its culture thrives by embracing ideas from anywhere and rewarding progress. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Trek, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Here at Trek people are at the core of our business. That’s where you come in. We are looking for someone who brings energy, incredible hospitality to our staff and potential candidates along with a willingness to pitch in and help with what’s needed. You will be part of a HR team and critical to welcoming of new staff to the Trek Family. You will own end to end recruitment, on-boarding and work closely with the payroll officer. If you love bikes you’ll fit right in here, but if you haven’t yet found your two-wheel passion, don’t worry, you soon will! Brining ideas to the table and a willingness to be a culture ambassador will see you succeed.
- Source, attract and recruit top talent into Trek.
- Provide sound advice to all hiring managers on talent attraction.
- Create material and conduct training sessions with hiring managers on the recruitment process and best practices.
- Strategise with Trek Retail Teams to build talent pipelines.
- Partner cross functionally to help build programs in our employment brand, recruiting brand and diversity in hiring practices and initiatives.
- Own the on-boarding process by ensuring proper systems set-up, welcoming employees, and assisting managers with implementing an on-boarding plan for new staff.
- Assist with learnings from the annual employee survey, specifically as results relate to talent attraction and retention.
- Assist with learning and development – work with the business to ensure completion of all required, induction training on-boarding and recurrent on-line training courses.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring to measure the success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience.
- Generalist work experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of hiring and attracting the right people.
- Can work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrates high level of hospitality and customer care at all times.
- Problem Solving/Analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid Excel skills will be a plus.
- Use of HRIS or Recruitment Tracking Systems will be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, apply now to join the Trek Family. For a confidential conversation please reach out to Jennifer de Raadt, HR Manager - ANZ on 0457904503 or via email at [email protected]
We are an E-Verify employer.