Content and Social Media Coordinator
Trek Travel’s mission is to create experiences of a lifetime, provide exceptional hospitality, have fun and inspire a passion for cycling and travel. We are seeking a Content and Social Media Coordinator to own, develop and deliver key email and blog content, social media, and marketing assets. Knowing all things social media and understanding what makes a great email with strong attention to detail is key. Being able to manage time, projects, and organization will make this role successful. Not only being able to communicate with team members and brand partners, but the right person for this role will be able to tell a great story through incredible imagery and exceptional copywriting. Experience in content administration, marketing concepts and the travel industry is preferred. This is a hands-on position for someone who always does high quality work and thrives in a fast-paced and team-focused environment, all the while enjoy being a big contributor to our brand.
- Responsible for all aspects of social media marketing including, but not limited to daily content creation, timely and effective engagement with posts, editorial calendar production, promotions and giveaways, and reporting
- Manage social media ad campaigns including budget
- Manage Trek Travel's blog from content creation and editing to sourcing of new material to successfully position Trek Travel as an expert in our industry
- Responsible for all aspects of email marketing platform including, but not limited to weekly newsletter creation, copy writing and editing, editorial calendar production, and reporting
- Develop and manage email marketing automation plan
- Develop and manage email segmentation plan
- Manage import/export of various subscriber lists in multiple systems
- Create meaningful marketing copy catered to the customer’s needs
- Responsible for organization of all digital assets including photos and video, website and email photo selection, guide photos and budget, photo library system, and improving efficiencies throughout
- Stay up to date on social media and email marketing best practices to successfully position Trek Travel as best in class
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field with 3-5 year's experience
- Understanding of social media and email marketing required
- Knowledge of travel and/or bicycle industry preferred
- Possess strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proactive problem solving approach with changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Proven critical thinking and collaborative skills
- Ability to create and implement plans, processes and procedures
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Adobe Suite, Mailchimp, Wordpress CMS, email automation and segmentation highly desirable
- Demonstrates flexibility and openness to new ideas
TREK TRAVEL OFFERS:
A fast pace, casual, motivating and fun company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. We will compensate you with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to help shape Trek Travel’s future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application! This is a salaried, full-time position and reports to the Marketing Manager of Trek Travel.
We are an E-Verify employer.