Content and Marketing Specialist
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Do you love promoting awesome new stuff? Are you into coming up with creative new ways to help people find what they are looking for? Are you a bike geek who loves tech and awesome content?
We are seeking a Content and Marketing Specialist to develop and deliver key content and marketing assets. Knowledge of the technical nature of bicycles and bicycle parts is required. Strong attention to detail, time management, organizational and communication skills are essential. Experience in content administration, marketing and the bicycle industry is preferred. This role is based out of Waterloo, WI.
- Be responsible for the accuracy and relevancy for all technical, marketing and image assets for print, B2B and B2C web platforms
- Draft, publish and maintain technical specifications for new and existing parts and models
- Manage image assets for new and existing parts and models
- Create meaningful marketing copy catered to the customer’s needs
- Manage part and model relationships including cross reference, cross promotion and sort order
- Develop marketing materials including news stories, press releases and new product introductions
- Coordinate e-newsletter for dealers to communicate product updates, highlights and best practices
- Other marketing, content and part creation, set-up and maintenance as needed
- Understanding of bicycles and bicycle parts, including very detailed technical specifications
- Communication, Marketing and/or Social Media experience preferred
- Possess strong attention to detail and robust communication skills
- Proactive problem-solving approach with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven critical thinking and collaborative skills
- Ability to create and implement plans, processes and procedures
We are an E-Verify employer.