Digital Product Designer
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it
As the Digital Product Designer your primary focus will be working on Trek’s consumer website (e-commerce). You will work on customer interactions across mobile, desktop, native apps, social, email, and in-store digital experiences, as well as our B2B web. You should be comfortable with multiple projects at the same time while moving at a fast pace, always doing high-quality work with a smile on your face.
You will be a part of the design team and report to the Creative Director on a daily basis as well as working closely with product management and marketing teams. You will design layouts that are beautiful solutions to our problems, you will concept designs that make our e-commerce platform more engaging and useful to our customers, you will be a big part of making the Trek brand feel amazing. Always thinking about how to make it better. Always working with product and engineering to refine user experience over time.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a breadth of design experience and successful executions is mandatory.
- Strong visual design skills with proven ability to create beautiful responsive designs.
- Hands-on experience in product development from a design perspective.
- You understand lifestyle brands, e-commerce, you love the big picture but have a great eye for detail.
- Invision, Sketch, Jira, Confluence, A/B Testing, Hybris experience would be nice.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
We are an E-Verify employer.