Trek Travel’s mission is to serve the people who passionately believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join the Trek Travel team to manage the creation process of trip photobooks and maintain the company photo libraries. This role will also support key projects related to web and social content. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, organized and independent worker who is interested in marketing and creative projects. You will also learn and be exposed to all things marketing, working cross-functionally with other departments as demand and availability allow, and work with a great group of people.
This is a part-time position and reports to the marketing manager. We are looking for an individual to work around 10 hours per week starting now and will continue throughout the entire school year.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Use photo library software to select photos from trips to create photobooks for guests
- Managing mailing lists in Excel
- Directly oversee photobook creation process with print partner
- Track list of photobooks by trip in collaboration with print partner in Google Sheets
- Maintain organization of photo library
- Able to assist with miscellaneous projects as needed across the marketing department
- Available to work 10-15 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to maintain a fluctuating workload
- Rocks a “how can I help” attitude in all situations
- Able to take initiative to continuously improve processes
- A strong sense of urgency
- Able to work independently and within a small team
Experience/Skills Desired (but not required):
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Keen eye for what makes a good photo
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of Photo Management Systems
- Social Media strategy and execution
We are an E-Verify employer.