Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Warranty Specialist build and maintain relationships with Trek’s independent bicycle dealer customers and add value to our Customer Service department by demonstrating strong communication skills and excellent follow through. They partner with Inside Sales and Territory Managers, ensuring top-level customer service to dealers. A successful Warranty Specialist manages the warranty claims, technical inquiries, and customer service opportunities in his or her territory.
- Process warranty claims from beginning to resolution; seeking solutions that are mutually beneficial to Trek and the dealer.
- Seizes opportunities to help stores provide top-level customer service to consumers.
- Corresponds with dealers via phone and email.
- Collaborates with Inside Sales Rep & Territory Manager to ensure cohesive customer service.
- Engages in continuous improvement and seeks to add value to Trek, its dealer network, and end users.
- Acts as a resource for both end users and bicycle retailers in regard to product and technical questions.
- Communicates with Product Managers to understand new and changing products.
- Utilize databases and resources to research and resolve consumer inquiries.
- Participates in and volunteers for Trek advocacy events and charity rides.
- Strong desire to be a contributing member of a superior customer service organization within the bicycle industry.
- Bicycle retail shop experience.
- Sense of urgency.
- Good bicycle mechanic skills.
- Must be a great communicator – verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships in a relationship-based customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Flexible and fun company culture
- Competitive health care
- Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
- Competitive vacation package
- 401k Match
- ESOP program
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
- Employee discounts on all product
- Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.