Trek Travel’s mission is to serve the people who passionately believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. We are looking for a friendly, energetic individual to oversee Human Resources functions as well as some office management tasks for the company. The right person will exhibit exceptional customer service skills and will inherently enjoy collaborating with others on the mission of continuing to create an awesome place to work!
- Provides day to day support for employees regarding employee relations issues, employee communications, process and policy. Creates policies and updates employee handbook as necessary.
- Administers all benefit functions including coordination of open enrollment, regular contact with vendors, recommendations of changes in plans, payment of invoices, and analyzing data and trends on cost.
- Processes payroll for all office staff and guides.
- Manages recruitment needs including sourcing, screening, interviewing and making hiring recommendations.
- Owns the employee engagement survey process including communicating the survey is coming, delivering the results to departments and following up with action plans for positive change.
- Conducts onboarding and offboarding processes as necessary.
- Performs data entry and manages all employee information for the life cycle of the employee.
- Maintains compliance with regulations concerning employment including EEO reporting, unemployment and other agency requirements.
- Plans and coordinates employee meetings and events.
- Other office management duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including benefit and payroll practices, recruitment, employee relations and federal and state labor laws.
- Must demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ability to problem solve and analyze situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and an openness to new ideas.
Trek Travel Offers:
A fast pace, casual, motivating and fun company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. We will compensate you with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to help shape Trek Travel’s future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application! This is a salaried, full-time position and reports to the President of Trek Travel.
We are an E-Verify employer.