Trek Bicycle is looking for a Senior Developer that will work in the PLM team. This position would be a technical guru on the team and would develop, configure & maintain the PLM Systems & related Infrastructure.
- Architect, design & develop custom solutions within PLM technologies
- Create and manage technical specifications for code development
- Develop data scripts as needed for mass data updates/migrations
- Develop / configure / customize data integrations between PLM & other systems such as ERP/MRP/CAD
- Install, configure & maintain Pre-Production and Production servers
- Setup, update / enhance code deployment processes
- Configure & maintain source code repository including branch/merge
- Execute upgrades of PLM Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering
- 5+ Years of experience in customizing & configuring any PLM System such as ENOVIA, Windchill/Flex, Aras etc.
- Good understanding of PLM fundamentals, data model and system architecture
- Strong experience in Java enterprise platform and related technologies is a must
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in a Database such as Oracle, MS SQL is a must
- Experience in REST API & Webservices
- Experience with Eclipse IDE & any version Management software such as SVN/Git
- Career development interest – this includes researching new technologies, and perfecting use of current ones.
- Excellent written/documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate well with both internal team members and external stakeholders.
- Experience in customer service
- Experience with Engineering data/processes (parts, bills of material, CAD, etc)
- Experience with Retail, Footwear and Apparel data/processes (line planning and seasonality, color palette management, designer tech packs, etc)
- Be a team-oriented, fun-loving, and proactive Rock Star!
- Bi/Multi- Lingual a plus (English, German, Mandarin)
We are an E-Verify employer.