Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and accessories. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value innovative ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast – turning ideas into reality.
For our sales office in the Benelux we’re looking for a full-time Content Specialist to strengthen the marketing team. Are you obsessed with bikes and can’t stop the feeling to share this with whoever whenever on social media? Are you able to influence and convince the people around you that there’s nothing better than riding bikes? Do Instagram, Facebook, WordPress and Photoshop have no secrets for you? Then you might be exactly who we are looking for!
What will you do?
- Develop the content marketing strategy for Trek Benelux
- Lead the content work group and fuel, facilitate and follow up on ideas
- Manage the content calendar for all Trek Benelux channels
- Create own content but also work with Brand Managers, ambassadors and other external photographers, copywriters and video producers to create engaging content
- Interact with consumers on social platforms where possible and/or needed
- Advise on trends and opportunities in the digital domain
- Proofread translated texts for websites, newsletters, press releases, printed materials, etc.
- Assist with the overall support to the marketing department which includes event/dealer support and general marketing support
What are we looking for?
- You are excellent in communication, both in Dutch and English. If you are also able to communicate in French, you are a Rockstar!
- Creative, self-starter and a strong organizer
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication.
- 3 years’ recent experience in digital media and/or content marketing.
- Experience of working within a highly competitive environment
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Excellent level of CMS, photoshop and video editing
- Passionate bike rider!
The Benelux office of Trek is located in Harderwijk, where mountain bike tracks are crossing right next to our office. The office is easily accessible with by bike, public transport and car. The content specialist role will be seated in Harderwijk, but we expect you to be flexible as we also need your help during events, visiting races, our retailers and other marketing related activities.
We are an E-Verify employer.