Logistics Systems Analyst
As a member of our Global Trade and Logistics Team, the Logistics Systems Analyst will support US import operations – both from an operational and systems standpoint. This position will be responsible for learning and managing Trek’s inbound US logistics business processes and translating those business processes into Trek’s transportation management system. This role will be responsible for the logistics data maintained within Trek’s transportation management system and providing support to internal Trek users of the system.
- Manage US inbound operations from port of departure to final destination. Coordinate with external logistics service providers as needed to ensure successful and timely delivery of Trek’s shipments.
- Analyze, interpret and implement key performance metrics and exception reports for logistics operations. Establish and implement corrective and preventative actions through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in onboarding new logistics network partners to begin interchange of data via EDI. Work alongside internal and external projects team to implement and test the EDI framework for support of critical logistics business processes.
- Create, prepare and implement standardized reporting within Trek’s transportation management system to provide internal parties with the critical data needed to manage their businesses.
- Proactively monitor critical data interfaces between internal Trek systems. Work with IT teams to identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Provide training to internal parties on how to execute daily business processes and find valuable data and information within Trek’s transportation management system.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with internal and external customers. Provide incredible customer service to all customers of Trek’s logistics processes.
- Other tasks, as identified or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in international business, supply chain or related field.
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in logistics or supply chain discipline preferred.
- Basic Knowledge of database languages such as SQL is helpful but not required.
- Proficient with current Microsoft Office programs. Advanced Excel proficiency required.
- Experience with EDI X12 and EDI 300, EDI 856, EDI 214 and EDI 315 message types is preferred.
- Detail oriented, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Strong organization skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task varied projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively across multi-functional teams. Ability to work both independently and on teams.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; accepts accountability and responsibility for actions.
We are an E-Verify employer.