IT Service Desk Technician
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Trek’s IT Service Desk team is looking for a result driven and customer service focused individual to join their team! The Service Technician will support Trek’s onsite and remote employees by resolving their technical issues over the phone, email or in-person.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
- 6 -12 months experience in Help Desk or PC Support roles. Previous Apple Genius experience considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange/Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Administration of Mac OS, including implementing Mac devices into a business environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- PowerShell experience a plus
- Solid understanding of IT Security best practices a plus
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
We are an E-Verify employer.