Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
The lead Videographer concepts and shoots a broad range of consumer and retail facing content for brand, product, and training videos, working closely with marketing and design teams to make the Trek brand look and feel amazing.
You understand lifestyle brands. You’re focused on the big picture but have a great eye for detail. You are independent and driven, work fast, and can handle multiple projects at once. You roll with the punches on tricky shoots and under tight deadlines. You’re equally at home in the field and in the studio. You’re a skilled craftsman behind the camera and in front of the computer. You thrive on collaboration with in-house and outside parties but can fly solo when the project requires. You’re always pushing for improvements and innovations in the work and the process.
Plan, set up, and execute studio and field shoots, including shooting, lighting, and audio production.
Work with video team and product marketing managers to develop creative outlines, storyboards, and production plans.
Studio Management 10%
Maintain studio environment and equipment; recommend replacements and repairs as needed.
Editing & Post Production 5%
Edit retail and consumer-facing videos, including color and audio mixing, for export on a variety of digital platforms.
**** To be considered for this role, please include a link to your reel ****
- Plan, set up, and execute studio and location shoots, including shooting, lighting, and audio production
- Work with creative team and marketing managers to develop outlines, storyboards, and production plans
- Experiment with and push new studio aesthetics, including lighting methods and sets
- Ensure raw footage meets brand standards and is delivered on time according to our asset management process
- Manage, organize, and maintain video studio and equipment
- At least 5 years of experience as a videographer
- Expert shooter with a7s I/II camera and Sony FS700 camera
- Experience lighting both studio and location shoots and operating audio equipment
- Experience producing creative briefs and storyboards
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere and After Effects, and some experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Sound mixing experience using Soundtrack Pro or Adobe Audition
- Knowledge of most video codecs and formats and the ability to ingest, transcode, and move between camera workflows and formats flawlessly
- Knowledge of cycling culture/industry a plus
We are an E-Verify employer.