E-commerce Customer Care Manager
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Position Summary/Job Description:
We are searching for a highly motivated and experienced Customer Care expert to lead our e-commerce department. Your goal will be to create awesome customer experiences through our omni channel by providing outstanding hospitality to our customers, setting customer satisfaction goals, and enhancing the overall customer journey. Your experience should include online sales strategies and the ability to execute campaigns to increase conversions on a website and in store.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer care role with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. The candidate should possess strong analytical skills, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities, along with interpersonal skills to collaborate across many departments. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership skills, have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as prior management experience.
- Effectively coach and lead a customer care team to consistently hit metrics and provide an amazing customer experience with hospitality.
- Create a continual learning environment for customer care team on new products and services.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Summarize and report department metrics and goals to determine the meeting of business executives.
- Implement effective customer care procedures, policies, standards and best practices.
- Provide training and documentation for department related touchpoint systems.
- Respond to and resolve any escalated customer concern(s).
- Responsible for developing weekly and hourly agent schedule based on business needs.
- Work with internal teams to create promotions, discounts, and campaigns.
- Work with IT to enhance and improve e-commerce process’ for simplicity and the best customer experience
- Identify & communicate any web content errors or issues to the appropriate channels for immediate resolution
- Analyze and manage online fraud protection program and systems Responsible for managing any credit card chargebacks that are accrued
- Hire and train new customer care guides.
- Manage budget relating to headcount and operating expenses for ecommerce team
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or relevant field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer care/hospitality position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service software, databases, and CRM tools
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Bicycle industry knowledge preferred
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.