About the Company
Headquartered in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA Trek Bicycle Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customer, and to change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast - turning ideas into reality.
Position: Sales Associate
Location: Opportunities both in London (SW18 1GX) & the South of England
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the Role
Do you have a passion for customer service excellence, sharing their enthusiasm for cycling, whilst understanding and being able to advise customers on which products they need? Are you happy to work weekends?
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a retail sales role and a passion for customer service excellence, sharing their enthusiasm for cycling, whilst understanding and being able to advise customers on which products they need.
- Engaging and assisting customers with all retail purchases
- Processing transactions
- Drive sales by effectively understanding the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate solutions
- Presenting the store to an exceptional high standard
- Checking stock levels
- Understanding product knowledge to answer customer queries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Product demonstrations where necessary
- Passion about cycling is preferred
- Previous retail experience
- Experience of (or a keen interest in) bike fitting
- Mechanical experience (desirable)
- A willingness to take part in store cycle rides/events would be awesome!
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are the right person for the role.
We are an E-Verify employer.