APAC Marketing Data Analyst - Open to Remote Candidates
APAC Marketing Data Analyst
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Trek is currently recruiting for an APAC Marketing Data Analyst. This role will be responsible for digital data analysis across Asia Pacific (APAC), with a specific focus on the ecommerce sales channel. Daily liaison with in-market teams, and the global Trek headquarters (Madison, Wisconsin) will ensure we maximise our data driven marketing and drive our approach to digital marketing. They will be the data champion for our ecommerce expansion – driving sales through data insight. With experience working with Google Analytics, Microsoft Power BI and other key analytical systems the APAC Marketing Data Analyst is the ‘go to’ for in-depth digital analysis for the region. We will consider candidates who would be interested in working outside of Canberra.
Reports to the APAC Digital Specialist.
- Lead for all APAC digital reporting including all channels; report key metrics, analyse trends and provide actionable insights using simple data dashboards
- Ecommerce data insight lead – owning all reporting and data analysis for APAC ecommerce platform across APAC markets to include:
- ROI and attribution analysis on the impact of different channels and how they interact to drive conversions
- Websites; analyse on-site behaviour, conversions data and customer journeys, funnel analysis to provide insights on our audience behaviour
- Campaign analysis to demonstrate ROI and share key learnings
- Audience profiling for marketing funnel opportunities
- Power BI lead for APAC marketing – building marketing Power BI dashboards for all digital data across APAC markets, including market specific activities (data capture, events, digital catalogue usage etc)
- Oversee the implementation of Google Analytics Premium across APAC
- Be the APAC data lead on data infrastructure projects
What you will bring:
- Candidates must have 1-4 years’ experience in a digital data analysis role where you have shown an ability to deliver analysis and insights that have led to actionable recommendations and results
- Experience using Google Analytics 360 - GA IQ qualification - not essential but would be preferred
- Experience of ecommerce platforms
- Experience with Data Studio Query and Power BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Data visualisation / dashboard development experience
- Experience with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager
- Deep understanding of web analytics including customer segmentation, attribution modelling, and path analysis
- Experience in measuring and analysing online campaigns including organic and paid search, email, display, social
- The ability to analyse data from multiple online and offline sources and translate it into commercial actions
- Experience of other channel analytic solutions (CRM, social) - not essential but would be preferred
- Excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- Outstanding customer service skills both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on projects
- Highly organized and a good communicator
- Fluency in Asian languages is desirable, but not essential.
Combine your love of marketing data with your passion for bikes and join the Trek Bicycle Family. For a confidential conversation please ring Jennifer de Raadt, HR Business Partner on 0457 904 503 or via email to Jennifer_deraadt@trekbikes.com.
We are an E-Verify employer.