Trek Bicycle is looking to hire warehouse pros! Trek is a lifestyle bicycle brand which takes a different approach to distribution and its team. With no night shift operations and no weekend shifts, we understand the value of your time and the balance one needs in life. We service our customers with the highest level of care and approach our business with the same level of care. We want someone who can embrace fun while understanding the importance of delivering the highest level of performance on a consistent basis. If Trek sounds like a company that fits your style and would like a seat on the awesome bus that is Trek - please read on because we would love to hear from you!
Trek Bicycle Corporation, an industry leading manufacturer of high-performance bicycles, components, and accessories is looking for hard working, dependable, and enthusiastic individuals to work at our Swedesboro, NJ location. This position is seasonal in nature but with strong possibility of fulltime conversation based upon individual’s performance.
We are hiring for our Bikes Department and Parts and Accessories Department.
Peak Season: March – October
Starting Pay is $15.00/hour (potential of additional incentives up to $16.50 total)
- Monday through Friday, Hours 11am-730pm
- Overtime as needed
Warehouse Job Duties:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock orders and printing requests.
- Restock materials as and when needed.
- Willingness to cross-train in multiple departments.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Unload trucks and receive merchandise.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; complying with procedures; rules and regulations.
- RF Unit Picking
- Inventory Control
- Documentation Skills
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 lbs
- Previous warehousing, shipping, receiving experience a plus
- Forklift Experience is a plus
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
401k Match, ESOP program
Tuition Reimbursement up to $10,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs) *Must be fulltime
Employee discounts on all product, Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.