APAC Production Artist
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
As part of a regional support team, the APAC Production Artist will work closely with an enthusiastic team of in-market visual designers, and internal clients to execute designs and prep files (internal and external, digital and print) for distribution throughout the Trek Asia Pacific network. The responsibilities of the role include production and delivery of retail visuals and materials, event and experiential projects, advertisements and collateral, internal communications projects and brand communications. The APAC Production Artist will work across multiple marketing disciplines, in multiple countries, to challenging deadlines. The job role is diverse and calls for a candidate who is able to multitask, think on their feet and confidently work on a number of different projects at any one time, successfully hitting scheduled deadlines within budget.
Reports to the APAC Marketing Director.
About the Role:
- Produce clean, accurate, well-constructed files for print and/or digital reproduction
- Follow established Trek workflow and file structure and meet file delivery deadlines
- Calmly and confidently handle multiple projects, deadlines, and clients
- Faithfully execute the creative intent of visual designers
- Strictly adhere to Trek brand and quality standards - be the owner of the brand standards for APAC
- Oversee the production of all marketing assets by the in-market visual designers across APAC
- Be the key point of contact for Global creative teams on all APAC production projects
- Support the roll-out of key initiatives across the entire Trek APAC retail network
- Positive attitude, can do mentality
- Excellent creative skills – with a high degree of literacy on key Adobe Suite products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and the Mac OS)
- At least 4 years’ experience as a production artist, preferably in an agency or in-house creative environment
- High understanding of the creative process from conceptualization to production
- Thorough understanding of production and prepress best practices
- Excellent computer literacy
- Strong analytical skills (particularly problem solving)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Hands on mentality, especially with execution
- Knowledge of cycling culture/industry is a plus
Combine your artistic experience with your passion for bikes and join the Trek Bicycle Family. For a confidential conversation please ring Jennifer de Raadt, HR Business Partner on 0457904503 or via email to [email protected]
We are an E-Verify employer.