Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
Trek is looking to hire an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator. The ideal candidate has experience with Accounts Payable Automation software (such as Basware), has demonstrated an ability to prioritize tasks, remain organized in a fast-paced environment, think critically, and problem solve; all while maintaining high productivity and first time quality. A successful candidate will be self-motivated and open to challenges and opportunities within a rapidly growing organization with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Follow company processes, controls and policies while maintaining information confidentiality
- Receive invoices, perform necessary validations and execute transactions with timeliness
- Serve as resource for resolving exceptions
- Assist in the preparation of batch wire transfers, ACH, and check run transactions
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Assist with 1099 processing as required
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders, including vendors and colleagues
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounts payable
- Knowledge of accounts payable standards and best practices including PO matching
- Associates Degree or related field/or equivalent on-the-job time
- Experience in a medium to large fast-paced environment
- Strong computer knowledge/proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communication skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Experience in JDE, Basware, Concur
- AP automation software experience
We are an E-Verify employer.