Field Quality Assurance Analyst
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
The Field Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for leveraging customer feedback to drive product quality improvements, increased customer satisfaction, and cost reduction. This is achieved through the early identification of emerging issues, executing quality checks on warehouse inventory, and communicating corrective actions through Service Notifications. In addition to the daily support of these activities, this position plays a key role in consolidating multiple data sources of Field Quality information into actionable feedback for internal and external stakeholders. This position works closely with domestic and international teams to ensure fast action is being taken to mitigate customer impact when quality issues arise. We are looking for an individual that is highly motivated, organized, participates well in a cross functional team-oriented environment, and possess a high level of business acumen.
- Daily review of customer quality feedback to monitor emerging issues
- Develop and execute warehouse inventory audits based on claim, FQA, and customer feedback data
- Collaborate with Quality Engineering, Customer Care, and retail stores to gather and assess feedback on top issues
- Report weekly and monthly customer feedback summary reports to both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and construct Service Notifications to inform customers and internal teams of product quality issues and corrective actions
- Regularly contact customers to clarify feedback data
- Manage claim return requirements to gather defect samples from the field
- Support the warehouse quality rework process to expedite inventory hold release
- Coordinate with international Field Quality teams to execute inventory audits in warehouses outside of the USA
- Maintain on-going relationships with Trek retail locations through regular calls and visits to collect feedback and measure customer satisfaction
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Quality related field is highly preferred, but not required
- 5+ years related work experience
- Experience with unstructured data analysis, including text analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and integrated ERP systems (such as JDE)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to extract, organize, analyze, and report data with the use of a BI system
- Be self-organized, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.