Inside Sales Representative
This important role is part of our inside sales team and is responsible for helping customers throughout the “life of a guest” experience. At Trek Travel, we think outside the box, continuously improve, encourage feedback and give it all we got, all the time, no exceptions. If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to help shape Trek Travel’s future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application! This is a salaried, full time position and is eligible for benefits. This position reports to the Sales and Guest Services Manager.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being a champion for customer service and the customer at large throughout the entire organization through proactive collaboration with all departments.
- Sales Generation - Leverage all potential guest points of contact generated through incoming calls, Trek Travel website forms, catalog requests and other marketing initiatives from both new and repeat guests, referrals and business clients to convert contacts into sales. Actively seek out and initiate new ways to market Trek Travel to achieve established sales goals.
- Exceptional Guest Service - Answer all incoming calls and respond to callers’ questions on specific Trek Travel trips and destinations. Review trip itineraries to convey trip information, details and logistics to guests. Book Trek Travel guests on their trips and input guests’ information into our database.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Trip Information and Logistics - Gain an in depth and detailed understanding of all trips in all destinations including trip logistics, trip activities, terrain information, local attractions and customs and all other trip information available to better convert contacts into sales/bookings.
- Tracking and Reporting – As needed in MS Excel, Word and NetSuite.
- Availability Monday-Saturday - schedule may flex to include evening and weekend hours depending on time of year.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Customer service experience and CRM experience preferred.
- Expert attention to detail, efficiency and works with a sense of urgency.
- Takes initiative to continuously improve processes and is solution oriented.
- Driven by sales numbers and hitting sales goals.
- Team and company culture are important to you and you exude a fun and flexible attitude at all times.
- You rock a “how can I help” attitude in all situations.
We are an E-Verify employer.