Marketing + Copywriting Intern - Electra
About Electra Bicycle
Electra Bicycle Company is the leading lifestyle bicycle brand in the U.S., with more than 200 designs for those ready to outrun boring. The Southern California-based company boasts the most comfortable and beautiful bicycles on the market today, fueling their growth throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Their signature collections – Townie®, Townie® Commute, Loft™, Amsterdam®, Cruiser, Kids’ bikes and Go! E-bikes – come in a variety of color palettes and playful personalities. While Electra is serious about making bikes, they aren’t so serious about riding them, making them the official bike of nothing official.
- Write and proofread content for digital assets: web editorial, emails, blogs, social media
- Research and assemble reports on market and industry trends
- Understand the Electra brand voice and incorporate into marketing collateral for B2B and B2C audiences
- Collaborate with marketing, creative, sales and product teams
- Participate in creative brainstorming and promotion development
- Willing to accept criticism and feedback, and execute on it
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Major in journalism, creative writing, marketing, communications or closely related field
- Available to work part time; 10-20 hours
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with advertising, social media, public relations and integrated marketing
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
We are an E-Verify employer.