Customer Service Agent - Polish Market
Customer Service Agent – Polish Market (UK Based)
About the Company
Headquartered in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA Trek Bicycle Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of bicycles and related products. From the original hand-built steel touring frames introduced in 1976 to the revolutionary OCLV Carbon first introduced in 1992, Trek’s passion for innovation, quality, and performance leads the industry with next-generation thinking and cutting-edge technology.
Trek bikes have been used to climb mountains, cross streets and compete in cycling’s grandest event, the Tour de France. Today, with a broad range of bicycles and cycling products under the Trek, Bontrager and Electra brand names, Trek continues to pursue new ways to bring the joy of cycling to all people. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation and inspiration.
The company has grown about 70% in a decade and has sales of USD1bn. Trek bicycles are marketed through 1,700 dealers across North America, subsidiaries in Europe and Asia as well as distributors in 90 countries worldwide.
Position: Customer Service Agent – PL Market
Location: Office Based, Milton Keynes, UK
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive OTE
About the Role
The successful applicant will assist with the Customer Service function for PL on a timely basis and support the wider Customer Service team with ad-hoc tasks. The role operates Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to all Trek customers regardless of the size of the account
- Take ownership of any customer service queries, ensuring that all matters are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Have a professional telephone manner and good written communication
- Liaise with all departments across the business, to ensure the timely and professional delivery of services and or products.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to customer’s needs
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Handel warranty claims for your territory
- High level of English and Polish written/verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer programmes
- Ability / willingness to travel (EU, UK, PL, CZ, SK, IE)
- Great relationship management
- High level of organisation and time management
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Bicycle product knowledge and experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Ideally experienced in various IT environments and have a good grasp of the web
- Bicycle Workshop environment
- SAP systems (JDE or similar) & CRM systems (Dynamics or similar)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service/ Account Management environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of dealing with maintenance/technical issues preferable from within the cycle industry
- Experience of a Systems/Process driven role
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak
- Cytech Level 3
In addition to fantastic opportunities for career development we offer:
- Rewards and incentives including attractive OTE
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- A highly competitive total reward benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Matched pension contributions
- Medical Cashplan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Bicycle Purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
We are an E-Verify employer.