Trek University Website Admin
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
The Trek University Website Admin works closely with both retail and marketing departments to deliver online training to our global network of bicycle retailers. The successful candidate will create a future where exceptional cycling experiences are cultivated in amazing brick-and-mortar retailers. This position requires an optimistic, figure-it-out attitude and drive to complete a variety of complex and mundane tasks. It’s an ideal position for someone who wants to learn the Trek company, hone a wide variety of transferable skills, and grow.
60% - Trek University Administration
- Administrates the back end of Trek University’s global training websites
- Loads and removes content across all Trek U platforms
- Manages and tracks content creation and distribution processes
- Manages global websites organization, content/imagery, and layout
- Trains internal staff and retail store managers to use site admin
- Tracks global participation in content consumption and contests
- Maintains global retailer database
15% - Website development
- Drives development of new training website features and functions to improve user experience
- Works with internal stake holders and external vendors to envision future of the platform, shape the plan to get there, and execute to completion.
15% - Communications
- Coordinates with global team to ensure training site & content is accurate, timely, and locally relevant to all markets
- Wrangles Business Intelligence, sales, IT and web development teams to improve Trek University’s user experience and program effectiveness
10% - Reporting
- Creates monthly training engagement reports and custom training reports as requested
- Develops tracking to evaluate impact on retail performance
100% - Hospitality
- Provide exceptional service and care for all Trek University website users
- Support the Retail Training Team in other training events and projects
Qualities we’re looking for:
- Aptitude to balance multiple projects and timelines simultaneously with a whatever-it-takes attitude to meet deadlines
- Fun and flexible – able to quickly pivot focus based on changing priorities
- Humility to admit what you don’t know and resourcefulness to learn on the fly
- Enthusiasm to work with multiple teams, departments, and cultures
- Wizard-level Microsoft Excel expertise
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate web dev language in simple terms and to communicate with Trek employees across the globe
We are an E-Verify employer.