Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
We are looking for someone to join the Trek team. Our team works to streamline, simplify, and automate Trek Development. We are a small, agile team that enjoys the autonomy of a startup with the backing and experience of industry experts.
To be part of our team, you must be an active learner with an insatiable urge to tinker as we address new issues and dig into new solutions, every day. Our approach is to use the best tool for the job, often taking advantage of the newest technology to solve complex problems. If you are never happy with the unexplained and love all things tech, this position is for you. We want someone to help develop the DevOps culture blending writing code with system administration. Structure as code is your motto and the world should be source controlled.
We provide people with the opportunity to foster continuous learning and experimentation so individual aptitude and desire is just as meaningful as experience. We are seeking experienced experts, but we are interested in entry-level resources, as well. Trek provides a flexible environment including the opportunity for remote working in this role
- Automate server provisioning
- Architect and automate zero-downtime deployments
- Maintain server infrastructure
- Improve existing monitoring, alerting, and reporting systems to empower IT operations and business decisions
- Evaluate hardware, software, and overall system architecture from security, reliability, and scalability perspectives
- Detail and communicate the awesome work you do
- 2+ years of hands-on experience engineering/building/automating systems
- 2+ years of experience with Azure & AWS
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools like Salt, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Comfort in setting up continuous integration or continuous delivery systems
- Experience and comfort writing code in a least one modern object-oriented language
- Comfort in setting up continuous integration and continuous delivery systems
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, routing, security, hardening, encryption standards
- Docker/Microservices/Swarm/Azure Container Service
- Hands-on experience with server-side development and deployment (C#, IIS, SQL Server, Python, TeamCity)
- Linux experience
- Java experience
- MySQL IaaS and Azure SQL
- Experience with Atlassian’s suite of products and/or Azure DevOps
- An interest in working in a rapidly growing environment and helping us create a strong DevOps culture
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience working in a PCI compliant environment
- Experience with Payment systems
We are an E-Verify employer.