Digital Product Designer
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
As the Digital Product Designer your primary focus will be working on Trek’s consumer (B2C) e-commerce website. You will work on customer interactions across mobile, desktop, native apps, social, email, and in-store digital experiences, as well as our retailer (B2B) website. You should be comfortable with multiple projects at the same time while moving at a fast pace, always doing high-quality work with a smile on your face.
You will be part of the digital product design team, working closely with the brand visual designers, product stakeholders, marketers, copywriters, and more. You will design layouts that are beautiful solutions to our problems, you will concept designs that make our e-commerce platform more engaging and useful to our customers, you will be a big part of making the Trek brand feel amazing. Always thinking about how to make it better. Always working with product and engineering teams to refine user experience over time.
· A strong portfolio showcasing a breadth of design experience and successful executions is mandatory.
· Strong visual design skills with proven ability to create beautiful responsive designs.
· Hands-on experience in product development from a design perspective.
· You understand lifestyle brands, e-commerce, you love the big picture but have a great eye for detail.
· Proficient in designing and prototyping in Figma or Sketch, comfortable in JIRA and Confluence, as well as tools like UserTesting and Optimal Workshop. Familiarity with Hybris or similar ecommerce platforms is a plus.
· Familiar with usability testing & qualitative research methods, experimentation & A/B testing, quantitative research, and other common UX research methods
· Team player with excellent communication skills
We are an E-Verify employer.