Bicycle Product Marketing Manager
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
The Bicycle product marketing manager will be a great leader and rock star for the bicycle category. The right candidate will have the will, humility, and vision to lead and grow the bicycle category. This person will be the owner of product categories and will need to complete multiple tasks with great attention to detail and the ability to see a task through to completion. This position will work closely with multiple groups (product, marketing, content, creative, web tech, digital, retail, global, engineering, and sales teams) to create B2B and B2C communication plans and support new product launches and product content. This position is located at Trek’s headquarters in Waterloo, WI and reports directly to the Product Marketing Director.
- Create global bike product category marketing plans and execute plans
- Launch new products B2B and B2C.
- Responsible for ensuring product copy and images are entered into content systems accurately and timely.
- Manage website categories, content and digital communications.
- Ability to work across multiple groups in taking a task from start to finish.
- Responsible for tracking, organizing, and distributing product sample orders for photography, tradeshows, and various bicycle brand needs.
- Coordinate logistics for global photo and video asset capture assignments.
- Assigns metadata and cross-merchandising opportunities with bicycle and aftermarket product catalogs.
- Collects and distributes products and information for key media outlets and tracks results.
- Expert GLOBAL bike product knowledge in ebikes, road, city, MTB, gravel, adventure and emerging markets.
- Marketing wizard.
- Must have great organizational skills and be highly attentive to detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written and presenting communication skills.
- Must be extremely customer service oriented.
- Must be a rockstar in Digital media, web design, SEO, social media, retail, sponsorship, racing, events,
We are an E-Verify employer.