Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle is looking to hire warehouse pros! Trek is a lifestyle bicycle brand which takes a different approach to distribution and its team. With no night shift operations and no weekend shifts, we understand the value of your time and the balance one needs in life. We service our customers with the highest level of care and approach our business with the same level of care. We want someone who can embrace fun while understanding the importance of delivering the highest level of performance on a consistent basis. If Trek sounds like a company that fits your style, and would like a seat on the awesome bus that is Trek - please read on because we would love to hear from you!
This position will be at the Headquarters location in Waterloo, WI. This will also be a first shift position.
Warehouse Job Duties:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock orders and printing requests.
- Restock materials as and when needed.
- Willingness to cross-train in multiple departments.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Unload trucks and receive merchandise.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; following procedures; rules and regulations.
- RF Unit Picking
- Inventory Control
- Documentation Skills
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 lbs
- Previous warehousing, shipping, receiving experience a plus
- Forklift Experience is a plus
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.