Trek Bicycle is looking for an individual to fill a product graphics production design role. Candidates considered for this role will need to be extremely organized with a great attention to detail and can work well under pressure while thinking in both a design as well as a manufacturing mindset. This role requires strong knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and the ability to take art from a 2 dimensional vector drawing to 3 dimensional forms of various sizes, as well as communication of graphic fit and color with many vendors around the world. A great working environment and fantastic people are all amazing perks to joining the Trek family.
- Take art from a 2 dimensional stage and translate that art to a 3 dimensional fit for finished products in various sizes.
- Build and communicate placement guides to inform factories of graphics intentions and expectations.
- Verify and maintain color samples sent from vendors in many different materials.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and other production designers to find manufacture-able solutions for complex design elements.
- Work with a fun group of designers.
- Ability to stay on task and meet tight deadlines.
- Continuously ask questions and find opportunities for improvement.
- Good organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to think both in design and in manufacturing mindsets.
- Must have strong Adobe Illustrator knowledge and skills.
- Applied graphic design experience required. Product graphics experience preferred.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and face to face.
- Willingness and ability to travel outside of the US.
Additional skill not required, but would be a plus
- Entry level or greater experience or knowledge of Solid Works
We are an E-Verify employer.