Retail Marketing Programs Manager
RETAIL MARKETING PROGRAMS MANAGER
The Retail Marketing Programs Manager is responsible for all marketing programs at Trek Retail locations. Types of programs this person will manage include, but are not limited to, NICA, Bicycle Demo & Rental, Customer Retention Programs, and Hospitality Programs. The marquee program that this person will be responsible for is managing the creation and marketing of a database of Great Rides that we recommend to our customers.
The ideal candidate is a creative marketer who can strategize how to best engage with customers via Retail Programs, with the goal of keeping riders riding, and bringing them back into the shop. This person should have a deep understanding of the customer journey a rider takes as they grow as a cyclist, and what kind of support they would need to remain engaged.
The ideal candidate is proactive, and capable of building marketing programs from scratch.
- Developing, implementing, and managing all Retail Marketing Programs
- Creating consumer-facing marketing and communications plans for all Retail Marketing Programs
- Identifying which programs would be most impactful at Trek Retail locations
- Working closely with the Trek Retail Department to develop, evolve, and measure the success of Retail Programs
- Working with the SVOC Manager and Retail Content Manager to identify which customers would be the right fit for which programs, and build marketing campaigns to reach them
- Preferred 2+ experience working at a bicycle retail location
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain strong business relationships
- Able to get things done quickly, act with a sense of urgency, adapt to changing environments and maintain a positive attitude throughout
- Strong attention to detail, and highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with other areas throughout the organization
We are an E-Verify employer.