Guest Services Coordinator Intern
Trek Travel’s mission is to serve the people who passionately believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. The Guest Services Coordinator Intern will be a self-starter with the drive and determination to make this position successful. You must be willing to take ownership on projects and show initiatives on duties assigned. The ideal candidate will have an eye for details, and a passion for project management. Interest in the active travel industry is beneficial, but not necessary.
- Pre and post trip customer correspondence through phone and email communication.
- Inventory management of all clothing, print materials, coupons, etc.
- Support Inside and Outside Sales teams by in putting customer data using the Trek Travel booking system, answering guest inquiries and managing coupons for our dealer program.
- Manage Trip Report process to provide guides the required information to run a successful trip in a timely fashion.
- Organize guest packet assembly and own all things mailing/shipping.
- Data entry and data uploads.
- Fulfill and respond to catalog requests.
- General office space maintenance, organization, and managing general office administration duties.
- Cross departmental work and additional duties as required.
- You believe in the importance of hospitality and customer service, recognizing that customers are all around.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and quick to conquer new database systems.
- You rock a positive, solution-oriented attitude and always ask How can I help?
- You communicate clearly in writing and on the phone.
- Your motivation drives you as you volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- When things change, you can roll with the punches and think well on your feet.
- You exude Fun and Flexibility while contributing to the overall success of your Team.
- You are committed to consistencies, efficiencies, details and deadlines.
- As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right.
- A company’s culture can make or break a job offer for you.
- Availability to work 10 hours/week during the school year (if in school), and 40 hours/week in the summer months.
TREK TRAVEL OFFERS:
A fast pace, casual, motivating and fun company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to help shape Trek Travel’s future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application!
We are an E-Verify employer.