Trek Travel’s mission is to serve the people who passionately believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. This important role is part of Marketing Team and will manage the creation process of trip photobooks and will support key projects related to web and social content. At Trek Travel, we think outside the box, continuously improve, encourage feedback, and give it all we got, all the time, no exceptions. This is an hourly, part time position. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, organized, and an independent worker who is interested in marketing and creative projects. You will learn and be exposed to all things marketing, working cross-functionally with other departments as demand and availability allow, and work with a great group of coworkers. Interest in the active travel industry is beneficial, but not necessary.
- Use photo library software to select photos from trips to create photobooks for guests.
- Use Canva or digital content creation platform to create digital photobooks.
- Managing mailing lists in Excel.
- Directly oversee photobook creation process with print partner.
- Assist and maintain organization of photo library.
- Able to assist with miscellaneous projects as needed across the marketing department.
- You believe in the importance of hospitality and customer service, recognizing that customers are all around.
- You rock a positive, solution-oriented attitude and always ask “How can I help?”
- You exude Fun and Flexibility while contributing to the overall success of your Team.
- A company’s culture can make or break a job offer for you.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written.
- Expert attention to detail, efficiency and works with a sense of urgency.
- Able to take initiative to continuously improve processes.
- Able to work independently and within a small team.
- Able to maintain a fluctuating workload.
- Available to work approximately 10 hours per week.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Basic knowledge of WordPress.
- Keen eye for what makes a good photo.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Photo Management Systems.
- Social Media strategy and execution.
TREK TRAVEL OFFERS:
A fast pace, casual, motivating, and fun company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to help shape Trek Travel’s future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application!
We are an E-Verify employer.