A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Trek is seeking a Subtitle Editor to manage all video subtitling from start to finish, including transcription, time coding, and rendering of final video. Our ideal candidate can successfully juggle concurrent editing projects, including multiple languages to stay on brand globally. Impeccable editing skills and keen attention to detail are essential, especially under tight deadlines.
Please include link to portfolio for consideration.
Subtitle & Voiceover Production 70%
Time code in multiple languages, render out final video. Manage transcription.
Publish localized videos in appropriate formats for global use; work with web content and training teams to embed videos on Trek’s website and training platform.
Editing & Post Production 5%
Re-edit source video as necessary to accommodate languages. Mix dub tracks and redesign localized graphic elements as needed.
Audio Engineering 5%
Schedule voiceover recordings, clean audio, and prepare and deliver audio locks for translation.
• Prepare English language transcripts of consumer and dealer facing videos.
Time code translated subtitles in both hard code and soft code formats.
• Work in close collaboration with content management team for delivery of localized videos.
• Schedule dubbed voiceover recordings, clean audio, and prepare and deliver dub tracks
• Mix dubbed tracks and localize graphic elements as needed
• Re-edit source video as necessary to accommodate languages
• Generate and deliver final videos for digital output and delivery in appropriate format and size to global users
• Ensure every video meets brand standards and is delivered on time
• At least 3 years of experience working for a global organization, with experience in voiceover production, translation, subtitling, video editing, and/or motion graphics
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition
• Experience creating and managing video archives
• Knowledge of most video codecs and formats and the ability to ingest, transcode, and move between camera workflows and formats flawlessly
We are an E-Verify employer.