Customer Care Representative
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Trek Inside Sales/Customer Care Representatives build and maintain relationships with Trek’s independent bicycle dealer customers and add value to our Customer Service department by demonstrating strong communication skills and excellent follow through. They partner with the Inside Sales team and Territory Managers, ensuring top-level customer service to dealers. A successful Insides Sales/Customer Care Representatives manages the warranty claims, technical inquiries, and customer service opportunities in his or her territory.
- Process warranty claims from beginning to resolution; seeking solutions that are mutually beneficial to Trek and the dealer.
- Seizes opportunities to help stores provide top-level customer service to consumers.
- Corresponds with dealers via phone and email.
- Collaborates with Inside Sales Rep & Territory Manager to ensure cohesive customer service.
- Engages in continuous improvement and seeks to add value to Trek, its dealer network, and end users
- Acts as a resource for both end users and bicycle retailers in regard to product and technical questions
- Communicates with Product Managers to understand new and changing products.
- Utilize databases and resources to research and resolve consumer inquiries.
- Participates in and volunteers for Trek advocacy events and charity rides.
- Strong desire to be a contributing member of a superior customer service organization within the bicycle industry.
- Sense of urgency
- Must be a great communicator – verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships in a relationship-based customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Free life insurance & optional term life insurance
Competitive vacation package
401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
12 weeks of maternity leave with 100% pay
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.