A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Trek Bicycle is seeking an organized and passionate IT professional to support our retail stores. This role is focused on managing our retail telecom accounts, uptime, account sourcing, networks and failovers. You will be responsible for disaster recovery, downtime planning, ISP sourcing, maintenance and negotiation, VoIP implementations and more. You will work closely with our Service Desk, Operations and Finance teams and a variety of external vendors to define and improve processes and best practices.
- Build, manage and maintain retail store networks and upgrades
- Be the subject matter expert on retail store networks and connectivity
- Manage telecom accounts and partner with finance teams to ensure proper billing and payment
- Build, manage and maintain cloud VoIP networks. Lead the conversion and implementation of non-VoIP connectivity.
- Audit existing retail telecom accounts, recommend and action necessary changes
- Create and update process documentation to support global partners
- Provide 2nd level IT support for retail stores
- A variety of other tasks may become the focus of this position – be flexible!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience
- 1+ years in Help Desk or PC Support role, with experience in network troubleshooting
- Experience working with ISPs and telecommunications companies providing small/medium site circuit connectivity
- Experience managing VoIP technologies: Ring Central, 8x8, or similar
- Cisco Meraki experience/certification preferred
- Exceptional business and technical communication skills required
- Commitment to excellence in customer service, product quality, and doing the “right thing” in a dynamic environment with multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
We are an E-Verify employer.