Creative Project Manager
Electra Bicycle Company
Creative Project Manager
Electra is looking for a project manager to serve as a liaison between the creative team and internal teams (sales, marketing, product, retail, global), managing projects from request to delivery. They will be responsible for working amongst internal teams and external vendors, creating detailed project timelines and managing project flows through project management tools.
We are looking for a project manager who is meticulously organized, but understands the nature of creative work. They should know when to schedule a follow-up call, a brainstorm, and a check-in – and also when to step back and let the creative team do their thing.
We’re looking for a rockstar who doesn’t want a repetitive day-to-day. They should feel confident about diving into the unknown - because it will happen. Often.
- Implement project management programs to help the creative team and company at large operate with better efficiency and communication
- Assign projects and manage timelines using project management tools
- Communicate status updates to internal teams
- Align capacity of creative team and resources accordingly
- Initiate and manage meetings associated with relevant projects
- Manage, organize and distribute creative assets accordingly
- Hold all internal team members accountable to deadlines
- Source new and manage existing vendor relationships
- Negotiate pricing with vendors and source new materials for projects on a case-by-case basis
- Coordinate and oversee product and campaign launches and ongoing projects with product project manager
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project management role
- Strong understanding of project and program management principles, methods, processes, workflow, terminology and techniques
- Possess an understanding of Adobe products, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and project management software
- Expertise in setting and managing internal stakeholder expectations
- Ability to manage multiple high-stakes projects at once
- Positive, professional and self-motivated
- Skilled at building relationships, driving work at pace and through to conclusion
- Proven project management skills ability to lead and influence the outcomes of others both directly and indirectly
- Skilled at managing change into the organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus on project and task completion is critical
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to function independently, requiring minimal oversight
- Ability to negotiate with others to reach agreements/solutions that meet internal needs
- Motivated by solving new challenges and problems
- Proven success leading projects that are on-time, on-schedule and below budget
We are an E-Verify employer.