Bicycle Service Mechanic (Part Time)
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
Position Responsibilities:The Service technician must be willing to be involved in all roles at the Trek store. We look to the associate to fully and confidently evaluate all our customers' needs and qualify service appropriately. With customer service being our top priority, the associate must provide exemplary skills in both product knowledge and relationship building. Ability to work in a fast paced and energy filled environment, with a positive, team focused attitude is paramount.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Self-motivation, a positive, team-focused mentality, plus a willingness to pitch in on any task
- Fantastic hospitality—a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can—even on the toughest, busiest days
- Top-notch communication skills
- Impressive attention to detail and a love for tinkering ‘til you figure it out
- Eagerness to learn the ins and outs of servicing bicycles
- A desire to continually learn proper service methods and new technologies
We are an E-Verify employer.