Email Marketing Specialist
Trek Travel’s mission is to serve the people who passionately believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. We are seeking an Email and SEO Marketing Coordinator to add to our Marketing team and will be responsible for creating engaging content and telling stories about travel and cycling experiences around the world. At Trek Travel, we think outside the box, continuously improve, encourage feedback, and give it all we got, all the time, no exceptions. This is a full-time exempt position and is eligible for Trek Travel’s competitive benefits package. This position reports to the Marketing Manager. Interest and knowledge in the active travel and/or bicycle industry is preferred, but not necessary. This position is based in our beautiful office in downtown Madison, Wisconsin.
POSITION RESPONSIBILTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for all aspects of email marketing platform including, but not limited to, weekly newsletter creation, segmentation plan, copy writing, editing, and editorial calendar production
- Develop and manage email marketing automation plan
- Develop and manage email segmentation plan
- Develop SEO tactics to drive domestic and international growth
- Establishes and monitors email and SEO metrics and reporting
- Manage subscriber lists in multiple systems
- Create meaningful marketing copy catered to customer’s needs
- Implement email marketing best practices to successfully position Trek Travel as best in class
- Manage Trek Travel's blog by sourcing, creating content, and editing
WHAT ELSE WE’D LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU:
- 3-5 years of experience with email marketing and SEO
- Ability to create and implement plans, processes, and procedures
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Adobe Suite, Bronto, WordPress CMS, HubSpot, email automation and segmentation.
- You rock a positive, solution-oriented attitude and always ask "How can I help?"
- As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Expert attention to detail, efficiency and works with a sense of urgency
- Proven critical thinking and collaborative skills
- Team and company culture are important to you, and you always exude a fun and flexible attitude
- Availability Monday-Friday - schedule may flex to include evening and weekend hours
TREK TRAVEL OFFERS:
A fast pace, casual, motivating, and fun company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. If you love working hands-on in a fast-paced, team-focused, deadline-driven environment, and the desire to help shape Trek Travel’s future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application!
We are an E-Verify employer.