Talent Acquisition Manager
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
At Trek, our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. The Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of finding and hiring exceptional individuals that will impact our company today and in the future.
As our Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will define and drive the talent sourcing strategy for Trek. You will be expected to provide in-depth market insight to inform, create and execute diverse and inclusive sourcing strategies that provide a best-in-class experience for candidates and hiring teams. You will also be responsible for analyzing current systems, processes, and technology to provide recommendations and manage process improvements. You will partner closely with business and talent leadership to understand business priorities, along with serving our recruiting teams with their most strategic hiring needs. We are seeking someone who cares deeply about people, has experience managing recruiting and/or sourcing teams in a fast-paced environment, and is passionate about inclusive hiring and diversity.
What You’ll Do
- Development, planning and execution of talent acquisition strategies for inclusive and diverse recruitment, talent forecasting and pipelining
- Implement and lead projects that will impact hiring across all areas of the business
- Partner with business leaders on sourcing, hiring, and workforce planning strategies, including designing innovative assessment tools to effectively evaluate prospective candidates
- Streamline and optimize processes across Talent Acquisition to ensure a consistent approach
- In partnership with IT, ensure Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools are configured to ensure effective sourcing, recruitment, and candidate management processes
- Partner with Procurement, Global Mobility, HR Operations, and IT to create a consistent onboarding process
- Leverage data and metrics to provide deep analytical insight to drive informed decision making and clear strategic outcomes to support our business partners and overall talent strategy
- Partner with marketing to build effective employer brand strategy
- Build and maintain vendor relationships with 3rd party recruiters and strategic recruiting technology vendors
Talent Team Manager
- Build, lead, inspire, and develop a talent acquisition function focused on candidate experience, excellence in service, and finding top talent
- Offer coaching, insight, and decision support to talent sourcing team
- Serve as the recruiting leader and thought partner to senior business leaders and HR; inform on key talent issues, and propose creative ideas for identifying and attracting top talent
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years in Talent Acquisition Management or HR Leadership role
- 3+ years of experience creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies and leading a high-performing Talent Acquisition team
- Proven ability to lead strategic sourcing efforts and work with a team to develop and deploy creative techniques to identify and attract exceptional, diverse candidates at all levels
- Strong analytical skills; proven problem solver
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are an E-Verify employer.