Trek Bicycle is looking for a distribution pro! A leader who knows how to have fun, work hard, and make a difference. Trek is a lifestyle bicycle brand which takes a different approach to distribution and its team. We are seeking a leader who can embrace fun while understanding the importance of delivering the highest level of performance on a consistent basis. If Trek sounds like a company that fits your style, please read on because we would love to hear from you!
Trek is hiring for a warehouse Operations Manager. The individual hired will lead one department within the DC by overseeing daily operations, ensuring employee welfare, and meeting key business metrics. Must be able to communicate, collaborate, and work well across teams in a multi-discipline organization. The ideal candidate must be developmentally focused, have high energy/drive, be a critical thinker, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, demonstrate strong communication and technical problem-solving skills, able to work independently, and have fun while working for the greatest bike company on earth!
- Lead a team of 20+ employees and as many as 40+ employees during peak production
- Lead and motivate the team to exceed expectations in safety, quality, productivity, and teamwork
- Maintain a positive attitude in the most challenging situations
- Create and facilitate a positive experience for your direct reports
- Model continuous improvement and lean methodologies to increase efficiency
- Develop Team Lead talent within the respective department
- Accurately manage inventory integrity and accuracy
- Accurately manage shipping documents and transactions
- Lead and innovate processes and safety practices
- Ensure the department is compliant with OSHA standards
- Monitor workload to ensure staff, tools and supplies are optimal for success
- Measure and monitor team performance
- Manage team payroll
- Confidently educate and coach employees to exceed expectations
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Or 4+ years of relevant working experience with 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Direct experience managing or supervising a warehouse operations and employees
- Experience in innovating processes
- Experience supervising and leading direct reports to achieve company and building specific goals
- Advanced Excel and Office competency
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care plans
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Quarterly performance bonuses
Tuition Reimbursement (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Partner retail discounts (Patagonia, Keen, Dakine, RuffWear, etc.)
In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we continue to take extra steps and precautions to keep our employees and customers safe. We are now requiring that all employees show proof that they are fully vaccinated with the exception of a medical or religious exemption.
We are an E-Verify employer.