Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
The Reliability Analyst supports Trek’s internal customers by providing valuable insights into the product performance lifecycle. This position plays a critical role in setting product performance targets, the detection of emerging product quality issues, and tracking field performance to ensure standards have been met.
- Conduct analyses of product problem and reliability data using tools such as Weibull and Competing Failure Mode Analysis
- Monitor and report on product problems, supplying metrics and seeking commitment from appropriate departments/units so that necessary actions can be taken
- Participate in cross-functional process teams for product problem resolution and reliability improvement
- Predict future reliability based on failure data and future production
- Using Power BI, build, maintain, and distribute product category dashboards for product teams
- Develop reporting and processes to quickly detect and rank emerging product issues
- Work with Engineering and Product Development teams to set project quality targets for new products
- Knowledge of advanced data gathering and analysis techniques, including statistical analysis
- Knowledge and experience in reliability analysis
- Strong Excel skills including v-lookup and pivot tables
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Effective facilitation skills leading multi-disciplined local and virtual teams
- Effective technical writing skills
- Experience using Weibull++, Minitab or equivalent tools
- SQL and Visualization experience (Tableau, Visual Analytics, QlikView, PowerBI or equivalent)
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and growing in the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ relative work experience
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.