Guide Services Coordinator
Trek Travel’s mission is to serve the people who passionately believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. The Guide Services Coordinator will be a self-starter with the drive, and determination to make this full-time position successful. You must be willing to take ownership on projects and show initiatives on duties assigned. The ideal candidate will have an eye for details, strong organizational skills, and a passion for project management. Interest in the active travel industry is beneficial, but not necessary.
- Provide exceptional hospitality and support to our Guide team.
- Update and maintain necessary Guide reference documents and standards in Guide Portal.
- Own the Guide onboarding process, collect proper documentation and contracts.
- Manage Guide score process, weekly data distribution and collection of scorecard information.
- Inputting Guide schedule data using our Trek Travel booking system.
- Inventory management, packet assembly and shipping of all Guide clothing items.
- Manage Trip End Report process, collect and report on data in a timely fashion.
- Manage Guide referral program; tracking, reporting, and rewarding.
- Assist in event coordination, including occasional travel with teammates.
- Daily team correspondence via phone and email and scheduled weekly check-ins.
- Work alongside various team members globally.
- Cross departmental work and additional duties as required.
- Reporting to our Guide Manager.
- Based in Madison, Wisconsin preferred.
- You believe in the importance of hospitality and recognize that customers are all around.
- You rock a positive, solution-oriented attitude and always ask How can I help?
- You exude Fun and Flexibility while contributing to the overall success of your Team.
- As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right.
- A company’s culture can make or break a job offer for you.
- You communicate clearly in writing and on the phone.
- Your motivation drives you as you volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- When things change, you roll with the punches and think well on your feet.
- You are committed to consistencies, efficiencies, details, and deadlines.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and move fast to provide immediate service.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and quick to conquer new database systems.
- Availability to work 40 hours/week.
TREK TRAVEL OFFERS:
A fast pace, casual, motivating, and fun company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to help shape Trek Travel’s future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application!
We are an E-Verify employer.