Senior Oracle SOA Integration Engineer
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
The Oracle SOA Integrator will be made up of 60% development and 40% system administrator responsibilities. The development role includes developing and enhancing Oracle fusion middleware, including SOA composites, to meet ongoing business requirements. The administrator role includes system configuration, system monitoring, production deployment, upgrade and server patching of Oracle servers. This position will work collaboratively with functional, technical and development teams working at company headquarters in Waterloo, WI.
- As a SOA Developer – you will build, test and deploy SOA composites to provide a foundational architecture for integrating various systems using Oracle fusion middleware SOA suite.
- As a SOA Administrator – you will configure, monitor, upgrade and patch Oracle fusion middleware SOA suite instances in PRE-PROD and PROD deployments
- 5+ years of Hands on experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware products like Oracle SOA suite and Oracle B2B
- 2+ years of SOA development experience.
- Knowledge of various protocols: AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTP(S), etc.
- Knowledge on message formats like XML, IDOC formats and EDI formats like X12 and EDIFACT
- Experience with IDE’s like JDeveloper and Oracle B2B document editor.
- Knowledge on Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience on Weblogic administration, monitoring, patching and performance tuning
- 1+ years of Java programming experience.
- 2+ Oracle DBA, Java JDK Installation, configuration and patching experience
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Ability to work with both functional and technical personnel.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills. Experience working with all levels of the business to define requirements as well as to perform application support.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task if needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, processes in an easily understood presentation.
- Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP
- Knowledge of IBM iSeries
We are an E-Verify employer.