Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle is looking for a software engineer who has experience working with eCommerce platforms. This person will work with an agile team to develop technical solutions for Trek’s website.
Trek IT believes in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of products and fast iterations, and provides a flexible work environment, remote work is available, but some travel may be required for this position. Our approach to software development is to use the best tool for the job, often taking advantage of the latest technology to solve complex problems.
The Software Engineer will:
- Architect, code, build test plans, test, debug, and document on our existing eCommerce platform
- Communicate face-to-face with their peers and customers in a participatory environment
- Ensure architectural, business, coding, design, and quality standards are adhered to
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of your own work
- Know the latest technologies, patterns, and tooling
- Be proactive and require minimal supervision
- Actively participating sprint ceremonies such as daily standup and retrospectives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- 3-5years of related experience required
- Experience in Java, Spring, Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with Restful web services
Bonus if you have:
- Implemented or worked on a Hybris platform version 5.X and above
- Experience in Hybris data modeling, impex, component creation, cockpit customization
- Experience working with CI and automation tools including but not limited to Chef, Jenkins, Ant, Gradle
We are an E-Verify employer.