We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for our e-Commerce Software Development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of software and systems that will result in high quality deliverables for both internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for our software and applications
- Work with business partners and senior leadership to understand and set priorities of technical solutions to business problems
- Work closely with other architects to ensure timely and clean delivery across a multitude of development efforts happening simultaneously
- Develop high-level software specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Knowledge and extensive experience with SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris Platforms is highly preferred
- Proven experience as software architect or team lead
- Experience with object, service, and event oriented architectures and techniques
- Experience in software development and coding in Java, C#, Groovy
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Ability to develop and organize high-quality documentation
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field, or comparable experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure or other cloud based hosting platforms
- Automation with Jenkins, Chef, Docker, ANT, or Gradle
- Experience working with Hybris
We are an E-Verify employer.