Senior HRIS Analyst - 1 Year Temporary Contract
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
The Senior HRIS Analyst partners with HR directors and their customers to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The Senior HRIS Analyst builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for the assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The Senior HRIS Analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages projects and process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences. Uses these data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals.
- Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintains HRMS system tables. Documents process and results.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and at least another european Language (Spanish, Dutch or Italian preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. Master's degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science or related degree preferred.
- At least two years related experience required.
The contents of this Job Description are not intended to be exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties, which fall within your capabilities.
Job Descriptions are reviewed and amended on a regular basis in order to meet the evolving demands of the business and marketplace drivers.
Any job description provided to you by Trek will not form part of your contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
We are an E-Verify employer.