International Customer Service Representative
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Our team is looking for an amazing International Customer Service Representative to join our team. In this role you will build and maintain relationships with Trek’s international distributor accounts. Along with support the Regional Manager in handling sales and responsible for all customer service related issues for territory. The individual in this role must be also fluent in Spanish.
- Work as a team w/ Regional Manager to accomplish territory goals. Lead all aspects of territory when Regional Manager is traveling.
- Build & maintain good relationships with distributors. Be an ambassador for Trek.
- Handle day-to-day correspondence via email & phone.
- Process orders timely & accurately. Manage backorders & shipments.
- Work with our supply chain team to facilitate factory direct orders and shipment for distributors.
- Be communication and education liaison between Trek & distributors. Keep them informed of issues that affect their business.
- Provide incredible hospitality to customers and co-workers.
- Embrace a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Some international travel may be required.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Spanish language fluency
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a result-oriented environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Prior customer service experience
- Knowledge of/passion for cycling a plus
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.