Digital Marketing Analyst
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value innovative ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast – turning ideas into reality.
Our international team is looking for a motivated, results-driven Digital Marketing Analyst to support our digital marketing initiatives. This individual thrives in a fast-moving environment and works towards results, while having fun. This position will be based in our headquarter offices in Waterloo, supporting our international offices.
• Drive website traffic through digital marketing efforts that align with business objectives
• Manage day-to-day search campaigns, SEO and email marketing campaigns set by the marketing managers
• Work cross-departmentally globally to ensure effective audience targeting, successful campaign launch and optimization, and accurate measurement of campaign performance
• Utilize analytics and your analysis to evaluate customer experience throughout customer touch points in order to increase brand awareness and sales
• Create consumer journeys by segmenting key target audiences
• Create monthly reporting on overall channel performance and individual campaign analytics
About you the expert:
• Experience with paid search advertising platforms and tools.
• Experience with search engine optimization to improve natural search rankings.
• Experience with email marketing platforms
• You use data to help tell a story
• You are passionate about what a bicycle can do to help change the world
• 1-3 years of experience in consumer digital and social marketing
• BA or BS degree in marketing/business related
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, retargeting, SEO/SEM and keyword analysis
• Strong communication, organizational and prioritization skills
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish objectives
• Proven track record for executing and measuring campaigns and/or strategies
We are an E-Verify employer.